Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cru-isin around San Diego

I start out my day by watching Baby Einstein  under the watchful eye of our all seeing, non stop eating, watch dog Yoda. 
Next is a jog with Mom on the Boardwalk where she almost crashes because shes looking at her figure in the tinted windows to see if it has improved since we left the house.

We take whatever the promoters on the boardwalk are giving out. Today it was Jamba...Score!
We watch the Skateboarders and Mom says how cool their tricks are....then she lectures me on  how I'm not allowed to ever do those tricks because its dangerous and you have to wear tight emo pants which shes says are icky. 

Then we lay out and get some sun because I got mommys skin that is white....not olive like daddys
We get lots of sun. It makes mom happy
Then we go for a Bike ride and everyone says how cute I am.

Then we eat at what mom says is the "freaking best Mexican hole in the wall in the world" It gives me a stomach ache later. 
After our long day we go home and Dad reads to me while I drool all over the pages. And then its off to sleep so I can get my rest for the same wonderful day tomorrow. I love San Diego. I hope we never leave!

7 comments:

rmanni23 said...

Cru is so cute! So are his posts, what a personality!

Jodi said...

Oh, poor Cru. If he only knew what was coming. Snow, Cru, it's not all it's cracked up to be

rachel said...

Cru,

You are a wise one to pick up on your mama's vanity at such a young age AND to have the wisdom and palate to enjoy Taco Surf. But guess what my dear...you're moving to Utah! We'll find fun stuff for you to do up here, I promise!

xoxo
Aunt Rachel

kkrich said...

that is the cutest baby diary i have ever read/seen!

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Cru, I hope you never leave San Diego either! P.S. I have some diapers and a little summer outfit that Mason only wore once and it doesn't fit him anymore.

Larissa said...

I loved hearing about "a day in the life of Cru." He is so stinkin' cute.

Kalli Ko said...

yes please!

except days in utah can be good too, i promise.