Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Strange things are afoot...

Dream: So, for the fourth night in a row I continue to have the same dream. I am walking up to the shoreline of a lake and these two aquatic puppies swim up to me. You can view a very professionally drawn accurate depiction of these animals by clicking here. I pick them up, hug them and instantly fall in love with them.


Dream analysis: Does this mean that I am going to give birth to two dog fish?

On another strange note, I was speaking to my brother today and he said he would have to call me back because he had to stop his two dogs from eating his elk head.(gross!)

And a random question: Am I the only person in Utah whos daily routine doesn't consist of refilling and consuming a 44 oz cup of soda?


1 comments:

rachel said...

I'm pretty sure your dream means that you should continue to avoid the Utah mom muffin top by going the natural route by drinking water....not 104 oz of Coke everyday. Yuck. I challenged myself to drink at least 64 oz a day and I am FINALLY starting to like it.

PS - I like your new blog! And I like you. Why don't I see you more often? Have a dream about it and let me know!