Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Glenn Beck is Jobys Doppelganger!!

I enjoy listening to Glenn Beck and absolutely love his 9/12 project because its foundation is based on the book, "The 5000 year leap" which was written by my most beloved author Cleon Skousen.


That being said... I have embarrassingly found myself growing extremely attracted to Glenn every time I tune in. I thought maybe it was his politics or the fact that he will bare testimony of the Saviour and talk about holding to the iron rod on national television, but it wasn't until people started to say "you know who Joby reminds me of.." that I realized there was a major element that bred my attraction

He is a heavier older version of Joby! Seriously. Its creepy. The mannerisms. The way they speak. The humor. The confidence. The sensitivity. The love for cake and ice cream. Its all very much alike.

Glenn is Jobys Doppelganger




5 comments:

Gentrey said...

Wow. You're right. I don't know what else to say.

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

ah! You are correct.

Kalli said...

I would not have pegged you for a Glen Beck lover. Ron Paul, yes. Glen Beck no.

Except now this explains everything...

Chelley said...

I always suspected you liked Glenn Beck from some of your FB posts, but I never guessed you liked him like that! But it totally makes sense.

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Kalli you're still correct! I only like Glenn beck... but I love Ron paul. I just occasionally listen to Beck I just thought it was funny how much he reminded me of Joby.

Shelly- haha actually my political FB posts typical stem from Cleons writings or the john Birch society. Not from Beck. Thats actually what made me start listening to glenn is that he quoted Cleon Skousen.