Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Which Scrubs Character Are You

Joby and I love the sitcom Scrubs. Along with 30 Rock, it helped me understand why people watch television. Scrubs is definitely my favorite. I like it because it captures the strength, fragility and importance of human relations through wit and sarcasm, but always manages to tie it all together with a beautiful insight to life.  I am automatically drawn to entertainment ending with some moral insight considering I grew up on sitcoms such as Full house and Little House on the Prairie.  I'll admit, I have watched scrubs episodes where I actually get a little emotional at the end. (Thats cuz I'm awesome!) The video above is one of my favorite episodes and an enlightening moral tearjerker.  I guess I just relate to scrubs. It takes so many different personalites,  places them in an environment where they are forced to work together and even though they annoy the hell out of each other, they grow to love one another. Quirks and all.  It parallels our own lives. We have all had personalities in our lives that are difficult, but the beauty is that as you get to know those personalities, the difficult is replaced with understanding and understanding becomes love. Many times those people teach you some of life's most valuable lessons. 
So next time you are talking to me and my advice starts out like this.." Its kindof like the time JD and Turk....." You'll know why.

For all you fellow Scrubs fans, find out which scrubs character you are at:http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/which-scrubs-character-are-you/ 
I was a perfect tie between Carla and Turk. Strange. 

7 comments:

rachel said...

I'm JD!!! JD and Turk are best friends...I'm just saying.

rmanni23 said...

I've never watched Scrubs, but I watch the Jazz. Can I be one of them?

Larissa said...

I like to watch Scrubs too. Scrubs first came out when we lived in Burbank. Remember that year? We all went to Thanksgiving together up North to my Grandma's? Anyway, our Primary President was hired as a writer on this new show about Doctors. She interviewed Don and I to get some funny fodder for her writing. As far as I can tell, she's still there. I remember one Christmas episode she wrote...it was awesome. Mormon influence...ya never know.

Kalli Ko said...

Scrubs is OUR FAVORITE SHOW!

we own every season on DVD and watch it before bed. because that's how it works out our house.

and i'm j.d. sometimes i just need a hug.

Jodi said...

I've never seen scrubs, but the video was very touching! The rainbow at the end . . . could they have planned that any better?? Tear.

Holly & Matt said...

I'm a mix between JD and Turk! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Allreds said...

my favorite show too. I love elliot. i was a tie between her and carla in the quiz. who were you. I own all seasons! You should buy them at ioffer.com.. soooo cheap there! It amazes me that you still can find so many things to talk about even though you are a mom now. The only things that i ever have to say anymore start like this "My kids " Landon" Kason" and so i commend you on still maintaning a life as a mom. Let me know your secret