Photobucket

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chaos spelled backward says family

This is some of the footage of my and Jobys first week as parents of 3 under the age of 3.
Chaos ensued as I was still healing from ripping completely, yet again (which is illustrated in my hobbled walk/jog in the video) and couldn't do much while Joby was working. So you will see a messy house, unclothed or half clothed children, food fights with anything Cru and Sage could reach on the bottom shelf of our pantry, Clean Laundry thrown down the stairs for laughs, a batman killing cowboy and excitement for a new little brother to come to our family.




I will admit I was scared out of my mind for 3, but....its not so bad once you get a routine down. However, this statement may change once Von is walking and I have three children scaling my Fridge and pantry shelves, throwing miscellaneous items in the toilet and trying to escape down the street to the neighbors.

3 comments:

Allreds said...

haha! Love your videos, and the tramp scene is like the cutest thing ever. THey looked so cute this halloween! Chaos is bomb!

isabella said...

wow.babies are so cute.i like so much.| VMWare Online Training | MSBI Online Training | Chef Online Training

Revathi said...

Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article..thanks lot!!


Android Training in Chennai

Android Online Training in Chennai

Android Training in Bangalore

Android Training in Hyderabad

Android Training in Coimbatore

Android Training

Android Online Training