Photobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

41 weeks...and defying physics

So I'm 41 weeks. Apparently my stomach offers 5 star accommodations as my babies don't want to come out. I keep telling people I must have a cotton candy machine and a merry-go-round inside me. In the mean time...I look odd and feel as though I am defying physics.
From the front....semi-normal
From the side...weird.
How do I not do this:(this is suppose to be representative of me falling over)


Its awesome to go past your due date. I have had a whole week extra of people saying "whoa when are you due! You look like your going to pop." Lucky me.
Also I've found babies are a lot easier to raise inside my stomach then outside so bring on week 42!

6 comments:

Kalli said...

I been a wondering about you...

Looking like a freak is good for the inner freak in all of us, or in our case, the all the time freak.

kkrich said...

i just said to Dave the other day, "we should have gotten birth text by now from jobes and jules?", hmmm? the merry-go-round sounds fun! i think i'd stay as long as i could too. plus i don't like getting out of bed when its cold oustide, and your belly is nice and warm.

Jodi said...

It's true it's easier when they're inside. Think of how breezy her teen years will be for you if she just stays put?

missy said...

good luck with everything! hope she doesn't make you wait too much longer!

Crystal Escobar said...

haha, that is so funny! I'd be DYING! I begged my doctor to induce me both times. I kept thinking I was going to go early both times, but nope, I went right up until my due date.
You still look cute :) I'm sure you've had that baby by now unless you're like 43 weeks pregnant now.
I hope everything is going well. I want to get together with you again as soon as things settle down for you. I want to see that little baby!

Archer Fam said...

I look everyday to see if there are pictures of sweet Sage!!! I need to see her!! Please post some pictures of you all!!

Love, Cami