Photobucket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lowes should only sell tools..not hire them


This is the store that we buy all we need to renovate the house we just bought


This is tile that weighs 25 lbs a box that we purchased to go in the house we just bought


This is the 39 week belly that the Lowes moron, whos job it is to load your car, thought should be helping him carry the 25lb boxes of tile that we purchased to go in the house we just bought


This is the battle wound from the lowes moron who not only thought I should be loading the tile into my car myself at 39 weeks pregnant, but also dropped a palette of 21( 25lbs) boxes on my leg of the tile we purchased(and broke 3 of the boxes) to go in the house we just bought


This is the moron. If you see him punch him in the face and ask for assistance from someone else.




6 comments:

Kalli said...

39 weeks... so close yet so far away

at least you're hot

rachel said...

FIrst - I agree with Kalli, you look amazing

Second - what a freaking toolbox! I can't even begin to understand what was going through his head. Let's be real, there's probably nothing going through his head other than tumbleweeds

xoxo

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Well, that stinks about your leg and the stupid tool.I hope you feel better. But, congratulations on being 39 weeks (I wish I was that close) AND buying a house!!! That's awesome!!!

Crystal Escobar said...

haha, I love that picture you drew!
What a moron!!!! Can't believe he could be so stupid to allow you to lift that kind of weight. He should be fired for sure!!!

kjwoolf said...

I would sue the pants off everyone involved! But that's just me.....

Unknown said...

White people problems.