Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Expectations exceeded

on a more sentimental note....

I always had great expectations for my life with Joby. He is my best friend, treats not only me, but all women as queens and can make me laugh harder than anyone. Our life together has never been dull and never a day goes by without expressions of love....or sarcasm

Its strange its only been three years and as cliche as it is...I vaguely remember life before him...and can't imagine life without him

For two people who always subscribed to the philosophy "Never grow up," I think were doing a pretty good job of "growing up" together.

And yes...below is a portion of our wedding video in honor of our anniversary.
(I fully admit my dorkiness in posting it. ) Truly, the best day of my life.

Heres to umptine more years of calling you so obnoxious, so immature, so attractive, so hilarious, so driving me nuts, so perfect for me.

5 comments:

kkrich said...

happy anniversary you two!!

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Kalli said...

3 years, 2 kids. Way to get busy.

I big time love you guys. Happy Anniversary.

Also, my claim to fame in this video, besides the awkward dance moves and nice shot of my dental work and nostril hairs... is that all of the interviews in the beginning were shot at MY wedding. Woot!

Alicia said...

Good times! This is totally for selfish reasons, but I always remember your wedding because of the great time Jeff and I had driving to and from San Diego. It ended up being a very important time for us to be able to talk and figure out how we wanted our upcoming marriage to be. Thanks for getting married out of state so we had that opportunity! And we had fun at the wedding too. :)

Jodi said...

Because we're related, I'll excuse the Dorkiness. Oh, yeah, because it's an awesome video too! You guys are so fun!