Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

ODE TO SUMMER~
It's interesting how each new era in my life causes me to reflect on the past. Having only nine days until our lives change completely (for the better)  is igniting major nostalgia. Though it is fun to reflect, and I treasure those times and experiences, every era brings greater joy(Joby my greatest thus far) and I would only want to return in memory. Today, I went back to summertime 2001-03. The era of Summer and Julie leaving happy valley for Hollywood. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....but mostly the best of times. I love my flower girl!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Ah shucks Julie. You are the best. That was some scary footage. Let's pretend it was from the eighties or something so I can blame my bad fashion on that. I'm surprised that you were friends with me. Yipes! I wish I could find my video of you. Thanks again.....I miss you!!!!!!

Larissa said...

I wish I had a friend that would "ode" me. You are too nice. I wish we could hear your commentary on the dancing part of the video. That was great.