Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mothers day remembered

As most people, I received many wonderful "Happy Mothers Day" text on Mothers Day but an accidental response is what actually made my day and I will treasure forever.  On one of the mass happy mothers day text  a debbie downer on my friends list inadvertently responded to everyone instead of just the sender. This was her lovely reply:
"not really. Happy ones are for those who are married or single by choice. Sorry but thats how I feel, and thats how I felt last year too."

The question is do you think she felt that way the year before as well?

Either way should this have made Joby and I happy to read....Probably not but then again I'm a bad person so we were giddy with joy.  Sometimes I think my adolescence never left me...
If its any consolation I recall yelling at joby many years ago when I was in a not so bright place, "You could never live a day in my life!" And we make fun of that too.

0 comments: