Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hands down...Best Holiday

The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday.

Maybe I like independence and my Country...

Maybe I don't like the British or their teeth...

Maybe I like fireworks, festivities and family parties..

or maybe I just like Joby who happens to have been born on the 4th...

The culmination of all of these makes for a delightful experience.
Family BBQ/ Pool party and fireworks at my parents and then onto the Archers for more fun!


Cru got his first pair of Boots from Grandma and Pop Archer this year!

We are on Day 4 of him refusing to take them off for bedtime.



A couple months ago Callie told my nephews, when we were out hiking, to pick some flowers and give them to me. Both Landon and Kason picked a flower and handed them to me saying "Here Julie!" Cru must have wanted the smile and hugs I gave them because ever since that day if Cru sees any flowers he will pick one for me and while reaching say "Here Julie!"

its the only time he calls me Julie instead of mom and its so ridiculously cute.


In the words of Will Ferrell..."AMERICA!!"

1 comments:

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh man, I LOVE that picture of him sleeping in his boots. Adorable!!!