Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

Juice puppy era

Cru loves to dance. We typically designate 7:00p.m. after hours at the Archer house and we blast the salsa music and dance until I pass out on the floor. My endurance currently gives up at 7:45. I don't know how I use to dance until 3, sometimes 6, in the morning.
This video is a couple months old but I love it because it shows his sweet complex arm movements. Additionally, this was the juice puppy era so he would randomly say "juice" or "puppy" the whole time he was dancing. You can kindof hear it on the tape.

His current motivation is still puppies but he's added horses to the mix.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

he is precious
please come visit us
thanks

rachel said...

I'm just trying to figure out why you chose that song to get your kid to dance.....

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute!!! I just LOVE how he sing's the words, "puppie... puppies" haha. So funny!