Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Once upon a time...


A little over 5 years ago we went to Costa Rica.
At the time Joby and I were just friends.
You would have thought Jason and Joby were the ones to hook up after the trip...
(see video)

But the night before we left Joby and I stayed up late and talked on the balcony.
He expressed how he couldn't wait to get married so he could spoil his wife and treat her like a princess.

It worked.

2 months later he moved from Florida back to San Diego by me.
I gave up latinos
Joby gave up his bank account.
14 months later we were married.

And four years later we are still living happily ever after

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I am so happy to have been there for a large portion of that 14 months! You two are still my favorite married couple and I aspire to be as cool as you guys :) I MISS YOU BOTH!

Kalli said...

hi hey, I was there for all that, well sort of

I remember chatting before and after Costa Rica and I specifically told you to go for it, remember that. Yes, you're welcome. You owe your whole marriage to me. That's how I will play it out in my head for the rest of time, and maybe eternity.

Awesome.