Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whats it gonna do nibble at your bum

This is Cru.

He looks simple but causes Joby and I deep perplexity

This is No Fear Cru with our big German Shepard. He loves her and will actually grab her mouth and hold it closed. They play together for hours.




Also, the other day we visited Crus great-grandpas farm where he stood in a sheep corral with over 200 sheep. I don't have footage of this, but he was not scared at all. He chased them and even punched one of the sheep in the face.

That being said, I don't know how to explain this:


Scared out of his mind of fuzzy little bunnies. One hopped over and landed on his shoe and I thought he was going to go into convulsions.

Logical? No
Funny? Yes

5 comments:

rachel said...

I love how the video opens with Cru screaming off camera. Totally made my day!

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

I can't believe how big that kid is getting! So dashingly handsome too! Oh Cru and his inability to feel fear. Awesome!

kkrich said...

i got a good laugh out of this jules- thanks for brightening my day.

Kalli said...

S. is terrified of horses. TERRIFIED. Screams bloody murder and clings or life if we get near one. Maybe Cru baby has read Bunnicula? Vampire bunnies would scare me too.

The Jensen Family said...

Hah! I love it. I was getting ready to do a post about how my crazy fearless 2 year old is deathly afraid of tulips. Don't worry--they will continue to perplex us forever!