Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jobys Smorgasbord

Yesterday we had a family outing at Heritage days. What is Heritage days you ask? I have no idea but I am a fan. In an attempt to recreate the past all of the food and festivities were in accordance with costs of the past. Tickets cost 5 cents and everything was between 2 and 5 tickets. I have never felt so wealthy in my entire life.

Homade rootbeer, slushys, pie and ice cream, cotton candy, popcorn, large suckers, cake, etc all between 5 and 25 cents and unlimited.

As I was enjoying the festivities I was granted a glimpse of what Jobys life would be like if money was no object.

I'm confident moderation would not exist.

Watching him was appalling...yet fascinating. Comparable to the scene in Charlottes Web where Templeton is having his night of smorgasbord (as seen below)


When the night ended and there was no more indulgence to be had I searched for Joby so we could go home. This is how I found him



I covered Crus Eyes so he wouldn't have to see his dad in this state.

When he came to he did the walk of shame to our car.

3 comments:

kkrich said...

you guys are so silly. what a fun festival.

Pattybjb said...

Do you ever feed that guy? Poor Joby!

Katie_Stoker said...

Really... who could have any restraint in such a situation. I would have gone into a sugar coma, as well. SIBLINGS FOREVER BUBBY!